Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pre-Birthday Fun!

 We were supposed to celebrate my birthday today (birthday will be Tuesday), but everyone was sick except #3 and myself.  #3 was sick Thursday and Friday and he was feeling pretty good today.  Here we are goofing off in front of our picture tree.





 Here I am trying to hoist him higher so my hands can be under his armpits and I can hold him higher.  He's gotten a bit bigger and I couldn't get him up!  He weighs too much!




 Aw, we gave up and just took normal pictures!





 and then we started goofing off again!


 The neighbors were having a birthday party for their son's 4th birthday.  The neighbors went around the neighborhood inviting the neighborhood children to use the bouncy house while the birthday boy was napping.  I think we were the only ones who took advantage of their offer.










 #1 doing a front flip.

 #2 doing a front flip.


 #3 doing a forward roll.




 I of course, can't pass up an opportunity to use a bouncy house!!











 Oops!  #3 and I goofing off again with a camera!












No comments:

Post a Comment